Shoujo Club of Austin Message Board › Long time no meet.

Long time no meet.

Becky
wikit2179
Leander, TX
Post #: 18
Hey folks! I have been quite absent from the shoujo meet-up group and it appears that events are few and far between. Shall we brainstorm about some future events? What about middle of the week events? I am off on Wednesdays and would perhaps like to get together tuesday night.
I like to drink tea and coffee, and adult beverages! Who's up for a sake night?! Or maybe a cute dessert?! love struck
Mippa
Mippachan
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 61
I'm definitely down for anything! The reason I haven't scheduled too much is two-fold, really...

1. I'm working overnights right now which puts a major cramp in my style...
2. I feel that if I schedule something, I'm obligated to go to it, and sometimes I just can't dedicate every weekend to something that one or two people show up to.

I'd really like to see a bigger turn-out to things! how can this be done?
Jennie
user 2430959
Austin, TX
Post #: 25
I know that little woodrows on Tuesdays has 23oz beers for $2-5 that include Guinness and ciders. Wednesday is ladies night. That is for adult beverages.

There is also Strange Brew down south for late night coffee and teas! For up north there is bennu and epoch for meeting places.

My schedule has been erratic again and it kind of sucks...though I'm still at nights.
Scarlett
user 25859892
Austin, TX
Post #: 14
It seems every time we schedule something about a handful of people RSVP and only 1 or 2 show up. It's really sad that people don't want to make the effort. I can do weekdays but only on certain days becuz I go to the gym every other day and i can only do nights. I work days. Also, I don't drink adult beverages :( I can do a movie night at my house maybe next month. Although, last time I scheduled one, no one RSVP'd lol
Mippa
Mippachan
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 62
Scarlett, as long as I'm not working (which until I go back to days, I won't be) I'll be there! Go ahead and schedule one!
Scarlett
user 25859892
Austin, TX
Post #: 15
Kk let me get my schedule together and I will. Thanks, Mippa :)