Shut Up & Write! Silicon Valley Message Board › Make Up Your Own Writer's Meetup

Make Up Your Own Writer's Meetup

Jim G.
jimgay
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 2
I am often asked about the possibility of having meetups at new locations or with different agendas. Suggestions have included marathon sessions, critique sessions, social only meetups as well as new venues.

I want to note that any member can schedule a meetup. The only requirement is that it be related to writing. The process for creating a meetup is extremely simple beginning by clicking on "+ SCHEDULE A NEW MEETUP" at the top of our home page. The website will lead you through the process of specifying the date and time, help in finding a venue and adding the details of purpose, agenda, directions, etc.

You can specify your own purpose, be it a marathon session, a critique session, a social meeting or a standard Shut Up & Write! Meetup at a venue closer to you.

I will be notified of your meetup, and I will assist you in clarifying any details you may have missed.

Shut Up & Write! Silicon Valley is your meetup. Make it your own!

Jim Gay
Organizer, Shut Up & Write! Silicon Valley