add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Shut Up & Write! Silicon Valley Message Board › New host requesting guidance.

New host requesting guidance.

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi all,

I've just posted a new Meetup, filling the mid-Peninsula gap (since both Si Valley and SF SUAW events always seem a bit too far for me, and I'm guessing others might be in the same boat). I had two questions:

1) how and where does one obtain a Meetup sign for the cafe tables?

2) how does one turn a one-off event into a recurring event?

Thanks in advance for your guidance on this!
Jim G.
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 3

The meetup sign PDF file is in the Files section on the More menu at the top of our web Home page.

You have to be an Co-organizer to establish recurring events. I have made you an Co-organizer so you can get started. We can discuss this further next Saturday, but it should be straight-forward now that I have taken your handcuffs off.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jim Gay
Co-organizer, SU&W! SV
A former member
Post #: 5
Thanks, Jim! I'm looking forward to meeting you next week.