Location: 6500 Great Trinity Forest Blvd, Dallas, TX
Cost: Free Admission (Parking $5)
Now in its second year, this free festival opens Trinity River Audubon Center and the Great Trinity Forest to Dallas’s canine community.
- Explore the Blackland Prairie and Great Trinity Forest
- Enjoy 5 miles of trails with your K-9 friend
- Take home a new friend through pet adoptions
- Learn how you and your dog can help the environment
- Taste great food
- Receive free doggie waste bags
No dog? No problem. Come out with your family and enjoy all that our Center has to offer.