addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sidetrackers Outdoor and Active Singles Meetup Group Message Board › CANCELED!!! Hike at Guana Tolomato Matanzas on Sat 6/16 HAS BEEN CANCELED

CANCELED!!! Hike at Guana Tolomato Matanzas on Sat 6/16 HAS BEEN CANCELED

Marsha C
user 10416037
Jacksonville, FL

Hello Everyone,

I was looking forward to meeting and hiking with you next Saturday.  Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to lead the hike.  The hike is CANCELED!  I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Marsha