addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sidetrackers Outdoor and Active Singles Meetup Group Message Board › TUBING AT ICHETUCKNEE, AUGUST 11TH, 2012

TUBING AT ICHETUCKNEE, AUGUST 11TH, 2012

Karen L.
user 29815752
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 1
As I'm not an early riser cool, I'm camping at O'Leno State Park which is about 20 miles away from Ichetucknee State Park.

Although the swimming day-use area is currently 80% underwater, the campgrounds are opened today July 2nd and the water is expected to lower by August 11th.

O'Leno has 2 campgrounds, but the ranger recommended Magnolia campground. I'll have my camper and I've booked a spot at the Magnolia camp ground, site # 8.

There are plenty of spots near me and I'm across the campgrounds from the Host. Please feel free to join me in any of the available sites. smile