addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sierra Club Hiking Meetup Message Board › Need a little help if you are meeting at Edgewood Park & Ride.

Need a little help if you are meeting at Edgewood Park & Ride.

Jack B.
user 5792446
Group Organizer
Sunnyvale, CA
Please email me (zchok@aol.com) direc­tly from your email address, not thru meetup messaging.

I need someone to coordinate the carpool location and give drivers the directions to Phipps Ranch.   I have directions which I will email you and then you can hand out to drivers.  Please email me if you are willing to do this.

Also, if you have decided to do something else that day, please change your RSVP to "No", since this event is almost at capacity and we don't want anyone to miss it.

Thanks and see you on Saturday.

Jack