addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sierra Club Hiking Meetup Message Board › Directions to Phipps Ranch for Ollalieberry Picking

Directions to Phipps Ranch for Ollalieberry Picking

Jack B.
user 5792446
Group Organizer
Sunnyvale, CA
I will be at the Carl's Junior (carpool #8) at ~ Homestead and Sunnyvale-Saratoga at 9:25 pm with directions to carpool.  However, I didn't receive any volunteers to handle the carpool at Edgewood Rd and Hwy 280 so I am sending everyone directions to Phipps Ranch.  Please go to the carpool points before driving to Phipps Ranch so we can consolidate our driving and minimize the $10 fee for parking at Ano Nuevo.  If you plan to be a driver, print these instructions.

See you Saturday morning.

Jack

Directions to Phipps Country Store and Farm

From Interstate 280 (North and South)

·         Exit at Hwy 84 and go West (toward Woodside). Stay on CA-84 for ~ 21 miles.  Note that the road is called Woodside Rd and then La Honda Rd. 

·         Turn left on Hwy 1 (South).  Go 4.6 miles to Pescadero Creek Rd.  (just immediately past Pescadero Beach).

·         Turn left on to Pescadero Creek Road into town (about 2 miles). You will come to an intersection that has a small market/gas station on the corner. Do not turn here! Continue straight for about 1 mile on Pescadero Creek Road and you will see their sign on the right side that reads, "Welcome to Phipps."  Turn right into the parking lot next to the Country Store.