Sierra Club Hiking-Reno Message Board › Map & Compass, new info
New date for the Beginning Map and Compass Class!!
Due to Rain Forecast for Saturday Morning this class is being moved to Sunday, 3/30. Sunday weather is supposed to be cloudy but expect cool/cold weather and maybe a slippery hike!
Must phone RSVP's via 775/eight four three-six four four three (voicemail message OK), RSVP's via Meetup site not accepted due to a high rate of no-shows! I need to know if I should plan for 2 people, 22 people, or 222 people!
We will meet at the Huffaker Hills Trailhead at 9:00 am. We'll probably finish around Noon or 1:00