addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sierra Club Many Rivers Group Message Board › organic vegan Mama looking for connections in Albany/Corvallis

organic vegan Mama looking for connections in Albany/Corvallis

Dayna
Earthwriter
Corvallis, OR
Post #: 5
Hello, Do the members of this group have any connections in Albany or Corvallis, specifically organic environmentally aware vegan vegetarian holistic herbalists and new Mamas? I'm looking for a local meetup group here in Albany and I'm not finding anything. My family recently moved to Oregon a few days ago and would like to and need to connect with like minded Kindred Spirits. Can you please help? Thank you, I appreciate it.
Brian B.
user 14522737
Corvallis, OR
Post #: 18
Not a new mama. Am in Albany and trying to learn the lifestyle.
Richard
user 37057992
Eugene, OR
Post #: 2
Folks in the Corvallis/Albany area might want to check out our sister group, the Sierra Club Mary's Peak group. Their web site is here: http://oregon.sierrac...­. I don't know if they have an active organic/vegan program, but they can probably point you the right way.