***IF YOU ARE LOST... text Stacey at[masked]***
Yup, it is totally slide-free meetup! Please bring your laptop/iPad or join over WebEx, with an open mind ;-)
6:30pm-7pm: Opening Food and Networking
7:00pm to 8:30pm: Innovation Games® for agile teams
Gamers: César Idrovo, Jen Bennett, Stacey Louie and Ravi Tadwalkar
- Context: "What lean/agile practices do you find most challenging to adopt for your kind of product/service related work?"
- Begin: We watch "Product Tree" (PTPT) game as example of this agenda. You can play PTPT for roadmapping, event planning & continuous planning.
- Game 1: We continue playing "Speed Boat" (SB) online, to decide top 3 or 5 *anchors* that slow you down, these will bubble up during retrospective. You can play SB anytime before or during retrospective.
- Game 2: Finally we play "Buy a Feature" (BAF) online. We use your speed boat anchors as an input (-similar to unix "pipe"-) to backlog. You can play BAF for prioritization during next planning.
- End: Hope you will find these games interesting! If time permits, we will use speedboat (instead of ROTI) for event's retro, to make lasting impact ;-!
Backgrounder Links: Important links for agile teams sourced from Luke -
Announcements: Important announcements on behalf of Luke -
- IG Summit Jan 24/25 with Alexander Osterwalder
- San Jose Budget Games on Jan 26
- Jan 24 launch of formal Innovation Game Certified Facilitator program