Silicon Valley Automotive Open Source Message Board › anyone interested in working on an "simple" idea?

anyone interested in working on an "simple" idea?

user 9196694
Dubai, AE
Post #: 1
I know that the OBD II connection to a mobile phone has been done before, but I would like to see if anyone can do that on an iPhone or Android phone to create an app for a problem I see coming in the near me if you are interested osiso43athotmail

In a nutshell the apps out there don't address the problem I want to address and I'd like to work with some folks here on it. Currently I've got one engineer who has contacts with OEMs and tier 1s who is working on this but he's in Michigan.
Alison C.
user 8979363
Group Organizer
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 37
Perhaps, Osiso, you'd find the nobdy codebase in Qt that I've started worked on helpful:­ We've just started populating the wiki with documentation, so the software is a lot more useful and stable than the Wiki might make you think. The best place to find us to discuss more is #linuxice on freenode IRC.