Silicon Valley Automotive Open Source Message Board › RSVP for Tuesday night's "Advanced Driver Awareness System" talk and snacks

RSVP for Tuesday night's "Advanced Driver Awareness System" talk and snacks

Alison C.
user 8979363
Group Organizer
Mountain View, CA
Tuesday night we will have a presentation at Hacker Dojo in Mountain View on "Advanced Driver Awareness and IVI Systems" by Naresh Batra of Tata Consultancy Systems in Santa Clara. Tata Consultancy is the part of the larger Tata Group that provides IT services including to auto manufacturers. Tata Group owns Jaguar and Land Rover in addition to manufacturing cars in India (the Nano) for the domestic market.

Tata has graciously offered to sponsor refreshments. Please RSVP by noon on Monday if you want to have snacks so we can include you in the headcount. Feel free to drop in at the last minute even if you never RSVP.

Please consult the Hacker Dojo website for final navigation instructions if you have not been to the facility before:

http://wiki.hackerdoj...­

Please sign in at the front desk when you arrive.

I look forward to seeing all of you on Tuesday night. I will be at the Southern California Linux Expo this weekend, so my response times will be slower than usual.

-- Alison, alchaiken@gmail.com

Ronald B.
user 9367894
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 18
Certainly much work needs to be done here.