addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Automotive Open Source Message Board › Discount Code for In-Vehicle-Infotainment Conference

Discount Code for In-Vehicle-Infotainment Conference

Balwinder
user 46725322
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 1
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any discount codes for registering for the In-Vehicle-Infotainment conference ?

http://www.in-vehicle...­

Thanks,
Balwinder
John L.
user 34092752
Los Gatos, CA
Post #: 4

Try TAC15 that should give you a 15% discount down to $1,445, but that's still a hefty price tag, is this conference really worth it? I looked thru the program, but only found 1 or 2 sessions that are interesting. For the rest, it seems to be biz-dev, with speakers that are disconnected from their users.

It's not about providing 500 channels, the goal is to minimize the barriers to get 1 of those 500 channels. And the UI alone cannot solve it.

-John
Alison C.
user 8979363
Group Organizer
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 343
I attended the first instance of this conference in London in September. The technical content and booth demos were excellent, to my surprise frankly. I had the same impression as John in reading the program.

Bottom line is, if your employer would pay, I'd attend, but otherwise attend Embedded Linux Conference and/or Linux Collaboration Summit (invitation-only), which are cheaper and in Bay Area. LCS will have an automotive track this year. ELC has 3 automotive talks.