Silicon Valley Automotive Open Source Message Board › Extreme high temperature electronics study

Extreme high temperature electronics study

Anthony W.
user 100541382
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 1
I am currently doing a study for a large US oil company on the market applicability of extreme high temperature electronics which they are developing in partnership with other organizations.  My client's immediate interest is in using these devices in oil/gas wells, but they are also interested to explore the value of this technology for other markets such internal combustion engines, brake systems, transmissions, etc.

I am looking to connect with people in the large auto companies or their suppliers who have an interest in high temperature electronics. We have a datasheet that I can share and in return, I would like to understand the industry's future need in this area.
Alison C.
user 8979363
Group Organizer
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 495
I'd join SAE and read their publications in order to get an informed answer to that question. Locally you could try to contact NXP, Renesas or T.I.