@Venture Series 7: Tackle the Basics!
Register Here: http://ventureseries7.eventbrite.com
Session 1: Keys to Getting Funded
Are you an early stage entrepreneur looking for funding? Come learn how to tackle some of the key areas that may help you in your fund raising!
- Do you have a winning product?
- How to identify your competitive edge?
- How to size your market appropriately?
- What if you don’t have a strong core team?
Session 2: The Art of Fund Raising
Think going from idea into product is tough? Wait until you start raising some dough! Fundraising is a make-or-break step for most entrepreneurs, and it’s often more art than science.
- What matters in your presentation?
- How to get a meeting with investors? (if you don't know any)
- What to say and not to say at your first meeting?
- How to manage potential investors?
- How to turn a 'no' to 'yes'?
Panelists: TBA (we will have notable early stage investors joining us)
5PM Registration & Networking
5:30PM Opening address
5:35PM Session 1: Keys to Funding
7PM Break & Networking
7:30PM Session 2: The Art of Fund Raising
8:45PM Closing address
Food & Drinks:
Light snacks, desserts and drinks will be served
CSPA is a leading organization for Bay Area software industry business and technical professionals. Founded in 1988 by a group of dedicated and enthusiastic Silicon Valley software engineers, CSPA now has more than 5,000 members interested in cutting-edge technology, market developments and important emerging trends. CSPA events feature Silicon Valley industry leaders, successful entrepreneurs and top VC executives. CSPA marketing efforts reach over 50,000 technology professionals, through partnerships with many other Silicon Valley organizations.