30 Something Silicon Valley Couples Message Board › Game Night, Dinner, and Drinks Couples Meetup

Game Night, Dinner, and Drinks Couples Meetup

Tommy K.
user 12259536
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Dear Couples,

We are glad that so many of you are planning on coming Friday night. Jennifer and I were thinking that we can get dinner at 6:30 for those who want to get dinner and then start games and drinks at 8 or so. However, for game night to work out with this many people (this was far more popular than we thought), we will likely have to rent a club room at North Park because I don't think anyone here has a big enough place to accomodate 22 people. A club room would cost anywhere from $15-$25 per couple depending on how long we stay and how many people attend. Therefore, I need a couple answers from all of you:

1) We need a definite yes or no RSVP to get a final count - if we had a group that was half this size, Jennifer and I can accomodate that at our place

2) If this group ends up being this size, are you guys willing to pay for a room rental fee? If so, we will set it up through pay pal on meetup. You will have to pay up front to attend.

3) Are you interested in going to dinner before game night? (We will find a place nearby.)

Please send your responses to knowlt13@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Tommy Knowlton