addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Silicon Valley Apps for Kids Message Board › Christmas Playtime made it to the App Store

Christmas Playtime made it to the App Store

A former member
Post #: 1
For those of you who asked to be informed when our Christmas Playtime app made it to the App store, it's finally there. A few weeks later than we had planned, but we ran into a few last-minute snags. If you enjoyed my demo of Spooky Playtime at our last meeting, be sure to check out Christmas Playtime.

I'd love to hear all your feedback.

Any reviewers out there who are still writing some Christmas reviews and want more info, you can contact me.

Joe