align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Silicon Valley Apps for Kids Message Board › Cookie Next Door "new and noteworthy" and promo codes

Cookie Next Door "new and noteworthy" and promo codes

Ed L.
user 10821290
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
Hi,
We just released our first kids app this week and it was recognized by Apple as "New and Noteworthy". We had planned for a more quiet and limited release so we could have time to focus on marketing. Can't complain with the recognition but now looking for some appstore promotion advice specifically from other developers with direct experience with Kids apps. We may do a price promotion (50% off?) this weekend to help introduce the product since it doesn't have reviews or ratings yet. Good idea? Bad idea? Send me a note if you could lend some advice.

Cookie Next Door ~ Rainy Days
I've a got a few promo codes left. I'll give them to the first five people who ask.
Thanks in advance,
Ed
ed [at] cookienextdoor [dot] com