|Sent on:||Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:10 PM|
Our client in PALO ALTO, CA is looking for motivated individuals that are interested in supporting a diverse and cutting-edge gaming service. This NOC/System Administrator position is a challenging position that combines Linux, Windows, and network administration skills with the ability to write scripts and triage complex service issues. Your primary responsibility is to keep the platform running at peak efficiency/uptime via monitoring, maintenance and incident management. You will be empowered to directly resolve problems, but will also be expected to effectively communicate complex issues to vendors as well as internal engineering teams.
The perfect candidate will have the following skills:
* 5-7 years of Unix/Linux RedHat and CentOS Experience with Windows administration is a plus
* Have a firm understanding of TCP/IP networking
* Understand, create, and debug Shell, Perl and/or Ruby scripts is a Must
* Is highly focused on attention to detail
* Must be able to effectively troubleshoot in a complex environment
* Must take ownership of issues and pursue resolution of issues tenaciously
* Must be an effective communicator and be able to disseminate information effectively with the rest of the team
* Shift: MONDAY-FRIDAY - 10:00PM to 6:00AM
If interested, please forward resumes to [address removed] for immediate consideration. Please mention SHIFT SA in the subject or body.
MindSorceress | MindSource
[masked] | [address removed]
MindSource, Inc. | 555 Clyde Avenue, Suite 100 | Mountain View, CA 94043 | Ph (650)[masked] | Fax (650)[masked] | www.mindsource.com
This email message originally included an attachment.