Inbound Marketing Roundtable for SMBs on Small Budgets Presented by Bill Belew at ITU Campus
Who Should Attend:
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing/Communications Professionals
- Realtors, and more
Benefits of Attending:
- Discover key SEO characteristics for a website/post/page
- Learn which social media mediums work best
- Get real business leads to find your site online
- Understand elements of engagement and conversion
Cost: FREE (Complimentary Lunch Included)
About Bill Belew:
Bill Belew is a professional blogger and pays his Silicon Valley mortgage through revenue from traffic to his network of sites. Bill has taken 10 different and unrelated niche topics to more than 1,000,000 unique visitors EACH and more than 80 million views overall.
Bill is a published author and in-demand speaker: from Thailand to Mexico to India to NYC to San Jose. Bill teaches blogging, SEO and web traffic building to his network of nearly 4,000 Meetup Members in the Bay Area of San Francisco.