add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Silicon Valley Web Builder Message Board › Job Listing - JavaScript Evangelist - San Jose CA

Job Listing - JavaScript Evangelist - San Jose CA

A former member
Post #: 4
The Evangelist role combines industry experience, technical knowledge, and a joy of educating others. The primary skills are JavaScript or Server Sided JavaScript with secondary skills being PHP, SQL, HTML, Java or other web development and database skills. I the best part of this job you get to be on leading-edge of a start-up technology but still be rooted on 4D’s 25 years of experience releasing end-to-end development platforms. I am not the hiring manager, but just deeply interested in getting the best resource! I started with 4D this October in Sales & Business Development and I am very excited about what Wakanda can do.

Please view the job listing and apply through the link on our web page:­