Silicon Valley Web Builder Message Board › Developer advocate/evangelist

Developer advocate/evangelist

Hod G.
hod.greeley
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 8
Hi,

My name is Hod Greeley. I am the director of Samsung Developers in the US, Samsung Mobile's developer relations group, based in San Jose. We cover all mobile platforms for Samsung, most importantly Android and a new platform called Tizen.

We're looking to hire a developer advocate/tech evangelist focused on web technologies. The role will involve giving technical talks, developing examples, helping with events, acting as a technical consulting resource (both for partners and internally), and assisting with developing marketing/event plans and strategy.

The ideal candidate would be someone with a good background in web development, outgoing and people oriented. We are particularly looking for someone who is immersed in the current web world so they have a good context for knowing what technologies are available. Strong preference for someone who also blogs.

If you're interested, or want to get more info, please contact me via LinkedIn (here's a link to my profile). Note I am _not_ a recruiter. I am the team manager, so you'll be getting the straight scoop.

Thanks,
Hod