Silicon Valley Web Builder Message Board › FREE Salesforce Force.com & Chatter Workbook & Tutorial
Palo Alto, CA
FREE Salesforce Force.com & Chatter Workbook & Tutorial
The Force.com Workbook
The Force.com Workbook is a series of 10 short tutorials that show you how to use the Force.com platform to build your own on-demand applications. Each tutorial is designed to expose you to a different aspect of the platform, ranging from storing your data to adding formulas, workflow, business logic, user interfaces, and creating a public Web site.
The graphic below depicts all the application layers you will work through as you complete the tutorials.
* Tutorial #1: Creating a Warehouse Application
* Tutorial #2: Adding Relationships
* Tutorial #3: Using Formulas and Validation Rules
* Tutorial #4: Using Workflow and Approvals
* Tutorial #5: Adding Business Logic with Apex
* Tutorial #6: Adding Tests to Your Application
* Tutorial #7: Building a Custom User Interface Using Visualforce
* Tutorial #8: Creating a Public Webpage Using Force.com Sites
* Tutorial #9: Creating a Store Front
* Tutorial #10: Creating a Desktop App with Adobe Flash Builder for Force.com
The Chatter Workbook
Salesforce Chatter adds a rich suite of collaboration features to any application built on Force.com, allowing you to create applications that transform the way people interact with apps, data, and each other. The Chatter Workbook is an introduction to the major components of Salesforce Chatter, as well as to how you can develop your own applications using Chatter features.
* Tutorial #1: Orientation and Setup
* Tutorial #2: Building on the Platform
* Tutorial #3: Accessing Chatter From a Java Client
* Tutorial #4: Accessing Chatter From a .NET Client