addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Silicon Valley Women in Technology Message Board › Linux System Admin, Burlingame PERM job

Linux System Admin, Burlingame PERM job

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi Ladies. I have a perm job opening for a huge mobile gaming company, based in Burlingame. Actually, I have two, a Linux System Admin and Linux Network Engineer. They are perm roles, the manager is one of the nicest guys, and the company is solid and salaries are generous. I'd love to talk to anyone who might be interested. Thanks, and send me an email, rather than replying to this... that way it can be kept private. Or if you just want to find out more... would love to chat. Have a great day
Katy Harrison