Silicon Roundabout Message Board › 2nd Meetup Tonight

2nd Meetup Tonight

Luis C.
user 8484479
Group Organizer
London, GB
It’s on. Our second Meetup is tonight and I hope you all can attend. Tonight there’s no sponsor, so I’ve put some money behind the bar myself. So come early, as free drinks are limited. It’s not too late to sponsor a few quid behind the bar.

Tonight, We’ll discuss another idea for a few minutes and then we’ll go straight into the networking bit.
The last Meetup showed us that people from different disciplines could come together and share ideas. We learned about an urban beach in London, viral video seeding, business incubation and hotel search sites.
I hope to see you there at Devonshire Terrace, Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4WY at 7pm.

I've created a Facebook group for those you who are part of the 600M users of the site. Feel free to "LIKE" the page. 

A special thanks goes out to those of you who attended my Social Media Week event. "10 Ways to Suck at Social Media" I had a great time. Here's a link to the presentation http://www.slideshare.net/adcentered/10-ways-to-suck-at-social-media­

Cheers,

Luis Carranza