Silicon Valley Microsoft Data Platform Meetup Message Board › BI Developer - Full Time - Reno - Relocation Assistance
I have a full time position in Reno for a BI Developer. This Health Care client offers free insurance, excellent benefits and is looking to hire someone ASAP. The benefits of working in Reno include a very low cost of living, access to beautiful outdoor scenery and recreation (Lake Tahoe) and wonderful weather. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more.
Business Intelligence Developer
Full Time (Permanent)
Reno, Nevada (on-site) – relocation assistance provided
No Visa Sponsorship or Transfers
The Business Intelligence developer reports to the Director of Finance and will provide business reporting, analysis and intelligence to entire organization.
• 5 years of experience writing reports against Microsoft SQL Server databases.
• 5 years of experience writing reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
2005 or 2008.
• 3 years with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and Microsoft SQL Data mining capabilities.
Bonus (Helpful) Experience:
• Web development expertise relating to supporting WEB views of SQL data is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of QNXT & Verisk Software Suites a plus.
• Some experience with health care organizations is desirable but not required.
• ICD9/ICD10 experience is a plus Experience with data extracts and data
architecture tools Extract-Transform-Load (ETL), SQL Loader, SSIS
• B.A. in computer science required
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong technical management and technical problem resolution skills.
• Adaptability in working with professional and non-professional staff in a team-oriented environment.
• Outstanding critical thinking and problem solving skills while demonstrating a high degree of objectivity, diplomacy and tact.
• Excellent inter-personal skills.
• Knowledge of health 1 care trends, policy, regulatory and compliance issues. (preferred)
• Respect for privileged information.
• A positive can-do attitude.