add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Photography Workshop Meetup Group Message Board › Not sure if this violates any type of group rule BUT...

Not sure if this violates any type of group rule BUT...

Belleville, NJ
Post #: 1
I will apologize in advance since I'm not quite sure if this is a no no. But since you guys are in Jersey and I'm extending a reference maybe y'all won't mind?

I got an inquiry to do an engagement party shoot in Roselle Park, NJ. Unfortunately, I'm already booked that day and can't do it. Is there anyone in the group who has experience with engagements/weddings and available July 27 (4 hours)?

Please email me at with your info (location, website, ph#) so I can forward it to the client. Thanks guys!!!!