addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Photography Workshop Meetup Group Message Board › A Little inspiration

A Little inspiration

A former member
Hey guys,
Around this time every year I start evaluating my work and I think back to when I first watched Zack Arias' "Transform" video.
Then I asked myself "I wonder how many photographers haven't seen this PRICELESS video for ANY CREATIVE personality".
That being said I'm sharing the link to a video that helped me so much at a time when I was really about to "pack it in". If you haven't seen this video PLEASE, you owe it to yourself and your art to watch it.  If you have, you may want to re-watch it as a refresher.It's free on you-tube so you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
I promise you will not be disappointed.
Let me know what you think.
All the best,
Larry & Phil
http://www.youtube.co...­