add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

SilverStripe Auckland Message Board › Thanks Everyone - November Meetup

Thanks Everyone - November Meetup

Hamish C.
user 4073728
Auckland, NZ
Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who made it along on Thursday. I think our first event went quite well and hopefully we can keep up the momentum. Congratulations to Hamish and Rob (hope I've got that right) for winning the prizes!

There was some interest in sharing email addresses. I can't view your email addresses from, so if you'd like to give out your email address, please post a message on our user group message board.

Auckland SilverStripe Users Group

November Meetup

Since there won't be a December meetup, I'd like to get at least another one in this year. I've penciled our next meetup in for late November. I've got a lot of stuff I can talk about, but in the interests of variation, would anyone like to put their hand up? Some ideas:

• Creating widgets / modules / themes
  • Challenges and learnings while creating a specific website
  • Focus on Templating
  • Site conversions (Drupal/Symphony/Joomla/Wordpress -> SilverStripe)
  • Using / implementing / configuring a specific module
  • Project roadmap, upcoming features etc

If it's about SilverStripe, we're interested to hear about it!
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks. My email address is matthew [at]

I would be keen to present at a meetup next year (it's a bit of a mission for me to get up to Auckland each month, so next year would work best).
A former member
My email is rm {at}

Looking forward to the next meetup
A former member
My email is rob {at}