addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SilverStripe Auckland Message Board › Date Change

Date Change

Hamish C.
user 4073728
Auckland, NZ
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late notice, but I need to shift this date back to February as I won't be able to organize the event for next week. Someone else is welcome to host this, but I realize that the timing might not be suitable. The other option is to arrange to meet up at a pub or cafe for a social get together instead of a more organised discussion. Let me know if this sounds like a good idea and I'll change the event details.

I'll reschedule this talk for the 9th Feb, unless anyone really prefers another date.

Regards
Hamish Campbell
Roger W
rogyw
Matamata, NZ
Post #: 1
Hi,
9th of Feb is out for me. I'm organising the Ambury SummerNav event - the reason I hurriedly created my second silverstripe website. So, while I'm very interested in the topic and going along to my first meetup - I cant make it that night. If its on the 9th I'll catch up at the following event.
Cheers
Roger