SilverStripe Austria Message Board › Feburary Meetup

Feburary Meetup

Zauberfisch
user 32879862
Linz, AT
Post #: 1
It has been a while since our last meetup and I hear there is interest in meeting again this February.

I'd suggest taking a day on the Weekend, either 16./17. or 23./24.Feb.
Please let us know if you would join, and what dates would work for you
Philipp K.
xeraa
Group Organizer
Vienna, AT
For me the 23rd/24th would be better.
And I just checked schellmax's respone: "isn't possible for me before feb 24", so not sure if we probably shouldn't postpone it for another week (the 2nd/3rd of March would be fine with me).

Cheers,
Philipp
Pali O.
user 63806012
Zhilina, SK
Hi Guys, do you plan it in Vienna or Linz? Vienna is pretty close for me, so i would like to join you ;)
Zauberfisch
user 32879862
Linz, AT
Post #: 2
I can provide a location and infrastructure in Linz, but Vienna would be fine for me as well, I don't mind driving to Vienna.
And I know Philipp wouldn't mind Vienna :)
But Werner is from Bad Ischl which makes it already a long way to Linz for him, would Vienna work for you Werner?

About the date, for me basically anything should work, I am fine with 1 week later as well
Philipp K.
xeraa
Group Organizer
Vienna, AT
Post #: 2
Vienna is definitely ok with me ;-).

I'll check if a company I've been working with could provide a room and beamer for us and will report back.
Philipp K.
xeraa
Group Organizer
Vienna, AT
Post #: 3
Just as an idea: What about teaming up with the Vienna Symfony group (http://www.meetup.com...­ So we would be a bigger group, could take a look at some new stuff, and show off our own goodies.

Or do you want to keep it SilverStripe-only for the beginning and we could try a bigger meetup later on? What are your thoughts about it?

PS: I haven't spoken with the Symfony group, so I have no idea if they would be interesting ;-)
Zauberfisch
user 32879862
Linz, AT
Post #: 3
Hey,

for location I guess we can just use metalab (of course we have to ask)

The idea with the symfony group is interesting, I think that is definitely worth talking about, but I would prefer to get settled as a silverstripe group first, and once we had a couple of meetings, we can consider working together with other groups.
Philipp K.
xeraa
Group Organizer
Vienna, AT
Post #: 4
Ok, then let's have a SilverStripe-only meeting to get started :).

Concerning the location: The company would host us, but I'm fine with metalab as well - so this should be settled as well.
So, let's try to find a date: What about the first weekend in March?
Matthias S.
user 77775682
Graz, AT
hi,
i'd be interested in joining you, but as xeraa already mentioned, i don't have time before february 24. i'm okay with every date after/including that day though.
cheers, max
Philipp K.
xeraa
Group Organizer
Vienna, AT
Post #: 5
Ok, let's fix a date - please cast your votes: http://www.meetup.com...­