add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

SilverStripe Wellington Meetup Group Message Board › Silverstripe Freelance work wellington

Silverstripe Freelance work wellington

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi people,

I run a freelance business in Wellington. Problem is too many people asking for websites....

I'm keen to team up with another Wellington based, silverstripe based, all round web person. I can't promise a constant flow of work, but if things keep up, I need to share my work load.

I need someone quick and efficient. Front end / design focussed would be most useful.

Interested - Just send me some examples of SS sites you've made, about how long they took (try and split it into design time / build time if pos) and a sample of some of your /mysite/ code

Mike H.
user 64110492
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 1
Hi Jon, my name is Mike and I run a small Graphic Design business based in Wellington. I trained in print design but have been doing websites for twelve years, and using SilverStripe for three. I'm good with front end design, HTML and CSS and can develop themes for SilverStripe. I'm also quick and efficient.

I just cam across this post of yours. Realise you made it some time ago, but if you're looking for somebody to work with on occasion I'd like to talk with you.