We meet on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month from 3:00 - 8:00 pm.
This is a group for anyone interested in:
1) Learning new financial strategies,
2) Getting out of the rat race, and,
3) Meeting like-minded investors.
There is nothing to buy; we are not selling anything. (EVER)
We will teach you the 3 major factors that go into determining Return On Investment (ROI) and show you how to come up with your own personal ROI that fits your investment needs.
You will also learn:
1) How to structure real estate and business deals with NO money,
2) Learn why trading in the stock market will help you get to your passive income goals faster, 3) Be able to reach your personal ROI while giving your fellow investors their specified ROI using their money and their credit.
We practice these advanced concepts in a safe environment to help you succeed in the investing world.
Schedule of Events for the day:
3:00 – 3:15 Introduction to the Cashflow 101 or 202 Game
3:20 - 5:00 Play the Cashflow Game
5:00 - 5:30 Eat Lunch/Dinner
5:30 - 7:45 Resume Cashflow Game
7:50 -8:00 Wrap up and Discuss what we have learned
Our location is at Denny's restaurant which located on its own premises, with lots of free parking outside. It is on the corner of Sycamore Drive and Cochran Street (right off the 118 Freeway at the Sycamore Drive exit)
The address is:
2460 Sycamore Drive. Simi Valley, CA 93065.
The contact number for Denny's is 805++526++8954 for the front desk if you get lost. The name of the manager is Roger. The manager is gracious enough to have us there for free; However, I just ask that everyone pay for your lunch and tip so they will always want us to come back (So, come prepared to EAT! :-). The Cashflow game location will be behind the front cashier as soon as you walk into the restaurant. It is a glass door that leads to our room which comfortably holds lots of people. Please bring a light jacket because the air conditioning is very strong.