Sin City Bookers Message Board › Some thanks!

Some thanks!

Mary-Beth
user 4309487
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 88
A huge thank you is due to our very own booker, Teresa who gave up her Saturday to spend time with a bunch of WINOS at Findlay Chevrolet. Teresa joined us in creating wine cork creations that will be sold at the upcoming Festival of Lights. All proceeds will benefit Aid for AIDS of Nevada and their mission to support those living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. TEAM WINOS is a grassroots, eclectic group of everyday people who have come together under the apt leadership of yet another Booker, Denise Amlie. The prime mission of TEAM WINOS is to have fun while doing something good.

A shout out to a LONG time WINO and also a Booker, Carrol Kuhlow, Carrol works tirelessly every year and is responsible for much of our success.

You can learn more about TEAM WINOS by visiting our Facebook page. http://www.facebook.c...­

We can ALWAYS use more help.

On October 20th, we will host our 3rd Annual Fall into Treasure Yard Sale. Please come shop, and if you can help with some treasures....boy would we be grateful. Call me for a drop-off (439-8857) or bring your yard sale donations to the next Booker meeting.

On October 27th, we will be hosting our first Pancake Breakfast at Applebee's (W. Charleston and Decatur) . For $10, each diner will receive eggs, sausage, pancakes, juice and coffee. I will have tickets with me at the October Booker Meeting.

Thank you for being Bookers and thank you for any support you can give us.

Smiles, Mary-Beth