addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sing for Joy! (New York) Message Board › Sing for Joy

Sing for Joy

Ellen W.
user 3378605
Group Organizer
New York, NY
I loved that Erin created this and I didn't think it should die.  I have been a performer and teacher for 25 years and i love to create an environment where people can open up and express themselves to the fullest with out fear!  I will be researching accompanists and spaces and will plan to set something up in the next 2 months.  I might also add some group singing to the mix and coaching if people so desire and if not that's fine too!  I hope you all come a long and express our joy through the amazing vehicle of our voices.

Love,

Ellen
A former member
Post #: 1
Very excited to meet everyone! Group singing would be awesome, Erin I'd definitely be interested in your offer to coach.

-Melissa