Sing for Joy! (New York) Message Board › Sing For Joy! Next Meetup

Sing For Joy! Next Meetup

Ellen W.
user 3378605
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Welcome to the first Sing For Joy! meetup. I am very exciting to tell you we will have a wonderful, highly accomplished piano accompanist David Gaines playing for us!  You are also welcome to sing a Capella, or bring a guitar or drum etc...  We will also do some group singing and exercises to foster vocal release, connection, relaxation and an openness to our utmost self-expression.  Simple Studio is confirmed 134 West 29th st. Between 6th and 7th ave. 2nd floor room 208.  It would be a great help if all who are committed to coming would pay in advance through PayPal.

There is no risk.  I will accept a refund up to 24 hours before the event.  You can pay at the door but there is room for 20 people maximum so I can give as much attention to each of you as you deserve, which is all of the attention in the world!

I think it's going to be a very uplifting and refreshing 2 hours.  I am so looking forward to meeting all of you.  Please feel free to email me with any other specific questions.

Warmly,

Ellen Weiss

www.blissfitmusic.com
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for the information. Just to clarify: will this event involve any vocal coaching? Or is it just performance?