The Trip At A Glance
Where – Bukit Tabur, KL
When – 20-August-2011 (2AM)
Group Size – 12
WHO IS SUITABLE ? For those who wants to explore the nature.... AND
Note: This hike is NOT for FIRST-TIMERS. All must have reasonable fitness for this climb.
Terrain – Trekking in forested areas
Costs – S$130
Closing date of registration – 20th July 2011
Pre-trip Briefing: 17th August (Wed) at 7 - 8.00pm at 35 Selegie Road #03-13 (Will send briefing reminder email only to those who RSVP-Yes)
Bukit Tabur is a place that never gets boring. Nice views of KL and towards the lake and mountains on the other side from the top. Beginners usually make it all the way to the top, but find it tough.
2.00AM Meet at AMK MRT Station Main Entrance
07:00 Meet for breakfast
07:20 Move to trail head
07:30 Start hiking
10:00 Reach summit / Head to another Summit
15:00 Back at the carpark
17:00 Dinner and Shop at KL
23:30 Arrive Singapore AMK MRT Station
* We should have ample time to cover East & West of Bukit Tabur.
* If time permits, we can go shop at KL. Ha ha ha...
- Return Singapore - KL coach
- All Administration Charges
- All Permits and Entrance Fees
- Personal gears
- Expenses of emergency in nature
- Expenses of personal nature, including soft drinks and tips
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for driver/guide
Please note that having travel insurance (that covers trekking activities) is subjective for our short weekend trips. It is not compulsory for those who have purchase annual travel insurance and it is mandatory for those who have none. If you already have travel insurance, please make sure that your travel insurance covers for emergency medical evacuation and overseas medical & accident expenses. You may be required to furnish your travel insurance details prior to the trip for contingency purposes.
Those firm to go, after you made payment please provide details as below :
Please email to Katherine : [masked]
Full Name (as per passport):
Date of Birth :
Issue Date of Passport:
Expiry Date of Passport:
Dietary: Vegetarian/hala l/normal
Bank details: OCBC Saving Account No. [masked]
How to pay: Transfer to OCBC Saving Account Number: 3851268. Please sms[masked] when you made the transfer.
Account Name: Goh Shwu Yian
OCBC Bank Code: 7339
Branch Code: 528
Things to Bring:
1) One will need minimum 2 litre of isotonic drink
2) Insect Repellent
3) Rain Gear
4) Warm Jacket in case coach journey is chilly
5) Walking Stick (if you deemed necessary)
6) Changing Clothes
1) If the participant does not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date and time, the organizer will not wait for the participant. There is no refund of any money paid.
2) No refund will be given if you cannot turn up. However; Replacement is acceptable subject to whether you can find one.
3) It is a fundamental condition that the participant acknowledges that this is an adventure tour. This requires some flexibility. The itinerary is taken as a guideline only. The organizer can not be hold responsible or liable for any delays caused by accidents, strikes, government regulations, weather or natural casualties, etc.
4) The participant understands that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness, political instability and the forces of nature. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey. While safety measures will be in place, the organizer can not be hold responsible or liable for any personal injuries to the participants.
5) We are arranging the trip for our own self interest & our dear group members. This is just like friends going on a informal trips together and we just volunteer to do all co-ordination & collects payments in advance.
6) How to know that our trip is really informal & non-commercial and its different from travel agent packages ? Simple ! We are also going with the members & leading as well – unlike travel agent who just arrange & get a tour guide to turn up on actual day who we don’t know at all. The guide are not adventurous or nature-lovers, has no common interest like us. He/she does not participate in our actual activities at all. And we don’t get paid or tipped for organizing, co-ordinating & leading them !
7) As we’re not travel agents and still have our own full time jobs to focus on, besides being able to make prior commitment to any logistics arrangements; for our own convenience we seek member's understanding & agreement that we would be collecting payment in advance.
8) Whatever cost is incurred is equally shared with members who traveled. There are no profits involved. As such there is also no way we can issue receipts for any payment. We are not a company or society. The group only exist in cyber space and its just an online community.
By joining you have hereby read , understood, agreed & accepted the above terms and conditions.