Who: A gathering of like-minded and aspiring entrepreneurs to chill and network with one another.
What: Speed Networking Sessions (SNS) - a fast-paced networking format that facilitates speedier interactions between members - hosted every Fourth Wednesday of the month since 2002.
Where: SME Centre @ SICCI @ 31 Stanley Street. Near cross junction between Stanley St & Boon Tat St. Nearest MRT stations are Telok Ayer, Tanjong Pagar (exit G) or Raffles Place (exit F).
Event Fee: Free. Complimentary drinks and snacks courtesy of SME Centre.
7 - 7.30 pm:
- Gather at Main Lobby of SICCI building
- Due to space constraint, first 40 to arrive will get priority to join the speed-networking session later. Arrangements will made to accommodate the rest in an adjoining room if possible.
- Register and grab a sticker name-tag from the organizers (Jason/Bob) for ease of identification
- Casual networking with light refreshments
7.30 - 8 pm:
- Shift over to the meeting room on level 2 for the main event.
- 10 mins presentation on complimentary SME advisory services provided by our kind venue sponsor - SME Centre @ SICCI
- 10 mins short presentation from selected members on their business concept
8 - 10 pm:
- Speed Networking Session (SNS) commences
- Seated members will be paired up facing each other. You will be given 6 mins (depending on attendance size) to talk to one another (basic self intro of you and your business), before moving on to another member in a round robin manner.
10 - 10.30 pm
- Speed Networking Session ends
- Feel free to stay on and engage in casual networking after the fast-paced main event.
Notes / Suggestions
- Bring sufficient name cards, e.g. 20~30 pcs, to exchange with other members
- Use a notebook to jot down notes of members you encounter
- Join us for Casual Networking every 2nd Wed, and Speed Networking every 4th Wed of the month.
If you have any questions to ask, feel free to contact me (Jason) directly at[masked], or check with Bob at 9764-0962.