Hi there, I am planning to try out my first Oil painting at My Art Space. This is a 3-hour paid event inclusive of materials oil/arcylic and comes with a professional artist to guide us. MyArtSpace is extending their offer to SG Creatives Members:
Please check out as follows: http://www.myartspace.com.sg/Pages/lifeartstyle/Tutored_workshops.html
Depending on your budget and liking, you have 3 choices as follows:
(1) Art Introductory Workshop
- one 3 hours lesson, Offer: $60 only, inclusive of materials oil or acrylic fixed schedule, (UP: $100 excluding materials)
(2) Art Exploration Flexi 8
- $360 only, 1 extra art introductory workshop as in (1) +1 extra week + complimentary 1 year membership. To complete all within 9 weeks, whichever comes first. (save up to $190) (UP: $400, 8 tutored lessons only)
(3) Art Exploration Flexi 12
-$423 only, 1 extra art introductory workshop as in (1)+1 extra week +complimentary 1 year membership. To complete all within 13 weeks, whichever comes first. (save up to $197) UP: $470 , 8 tutored lessons only)
I strongly recommend (2) which I will being signing up for. We would have our first Art introductory Workshop on Sunday, 3 March 2013 and if possible, can arrange for subsequent sessions to be done together latter.
- Aged 16 and above.
- For (2) and (3) subsequent workshop sessions exclude painting materials.
- The 1-year membership would allow you free use of the studio for your painting during normal operating hours when there are no events. The free use however is within the 8-9 week or 12 week period of the workshop only