addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Singapore Fun Events (SFE) Message Board › Meetup details changed: MEETUP CANCELLED- Wednesday Nite Get-together At Clu

Meetup details changed: MEETUP CANCELLED- Wednesday Nite Get-together At Club Lava(Classic Club),CHIJMES

Francis
FrancisDanceClub
Singapore, SG
Dear friends, today’s meetup at Club Lava is cancelled due to unavoidable reason.

Sorry for the inconvenience casued.

See you on Friday

Regards

Francis
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Singapore-Fun-Events/events/157974392/­
When: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:00 PM
Where: Club Lava ( 3 minutes walk from Cityhall MRT Station), CHIJMES Fountain Court
30 Victoria Street, #B1-07/08, Singapore 187996
Singapore
This Meetup is closed to new RSVPs.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.