One of the aims of my investment group is to bring to the notice of the members, any upcoming free/paid seminars/workshops which will help them in their business and/or in their personal wealth.
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. THIS EVENT IS NOT ORGANISED BY THIS MEETUP GROUP.
2. NO REGISTRATION/RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE. BUT MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO MAKE THEIR OWN REGISTRATION/RESERVATION, IF ANY.
The following seminar/workshop is organised by http://www.akppd.com/
Please make registration by visiting the link
CONRAD ALVIN LIM
Trader, Educator & Best-Selling Author
Conrad is one of Singapore’s few successful all-rounded Professional On-Line Traders. Since 2006, Conrad has trained more than 9,000 students, remisiers and professionals in the art and science of Economics and Finance in the world of Trading and Investing.
He is highly sought after for his intimate knowledge of Macroeconomics, Technical Analysis, Sector Rotation and short term trading techniques including Swing Trading, Day Trading and Scalping. Conrad is also known for his unique and simplified application of Fibonacci and for his Defensive and Psychological approach to trading.
In May 2007, he co-authored the ‘Secrets of Millionaire Investors’ with Adam Khoo and went on to become the Nation’s #1 Best Seller for 13 straight weeks. Two other best sellers ‘Profit from the Panic’ and Secret Psychology of Millionaire Traders’ were released in 2008. Conrad also created and designed the ‘Candlestick Patterns Quick Reference Cards’ and ‘Breakout Patterns’ which became an instant hit with copies sold all over Asia.
Conrad’s remarkable success as a trader, educator and author has been regularly featured in Invest Magazine since 2008 and is a regular speaker at Invest Fair, Investor Expo, Investor’s Exchange, Bursa Malaysia and NTU’s Alumni
1. Investment seminar/workshop promoted by this group with external parties is merely for general public knowledge only and should not be misconstrued as a form of product endorsement.
2. All types of investments carry some form of risk. We therefore advice attendees to do due diligence before entering into any forms of investment opportunity.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Question: Hi Francis
I registered for this event via this Meet Up. So I thought I was registered. Then when you send updates I read again the notification and I noticed - Please register directly with the link given, which I did. Does that means I am now registered twice?
As I mentioned, members have to register with the organizer directly for the event. I am glad you had registered directly.
If you want to go with other members of the group for the event, then please register in the meetup. In this way, you will have the additional benefit of widening your business circle of friends in this group.
Event Host, if any, for this event will meet members before the event.
Event Host, if any, may arrange to have an informal business networking after the event by going to nearly coffee-shop or food court for drinks and/or supper if he wishes.
2. Question: I went to the website to register but found the registration closed. Please advise me how to go about getting registered to get ticket to attend? Thanks
Answer: If registration was closed, please contact the organiser of this event directly .
Founder and Main Organiser