add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Singapore Mountain Bikers Message Board › Ladies MTB group

Ladies MTB group

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi ladies,

is anybody interested in starting a ladies mtb group? I love mountain biking and trails etc. but I only started mountain biking about a year ago and whenever I go with guys they are much faster than me so I thought a ladies group would be perferfect! Is anybody interested?

A former member
Post #: 2
i'm new to mountain biking and wld love to get into the sport. Wondering if you've managed to form a ladies' team? And wondering if your team accepts cyclists inexperienced in mountainous trails?
A former member
Post #: 1
Yes, I am. Also looking for a group to join...
A former member
Post #: 3
I see... Keep me posted if you find one ok? Vice versa here! =)
user 12224976
Singapore, SG
Post #: 6
Hello There, am new to mountain biking and keen to pick up some technique to attempt and "survive" a trail. Can't seems to find any beginner clinic for moutain biking available online, and agree the guys are too fast and they make everything seems so easy!. Will be nice to bike with ladies to share a trick or 2. ;)