addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Singapore Movies with a Message Message Board › Learning Badminton and Make friends

Learning Badminton and Make friends

Ilovebadminton
user 10252849
Singapore, SG
Post #: 14
Dear All,

I wonder if any of you are interested in learning badminton. We could start a group if we have 4 people. I have a badminton coach friend whom could give us a good rate. We could decide the day, time and veune later together.

Please let me know if you are interested.

cheers.