The Singapore Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › Thanks for your support!

Thanks for your support!

Ciaran L.
ciaranlyons
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
Hi all,

Firstly, thanks once again to everyone that has joined the SingaporeQS meetup group. It's great to connect with so many like-minded people and I look forward to meeting you all over the coming months.

So Monday night was our first Show & Tell and, again, what an amazing response. We counted close to 30 attendees, which is almost a full house and no small number for a Monday. Thank you to everyone that came down, and we appreciate your interest and your insightful questions and discussion.

A big shout-out goes to our first four brave speakers - Denisa, William, Brennan and James. Thanks for sharing your time, your experiences and your data. From the amount of discussion following each talk to the topics that splintered off afterwards, I think that you really opened the group's eyes to what's happening in Singapore and what's possible in personal science.

For all of you that attended, please send me your thoughts and feedback on the meetup. We're learning as we go, so we want to hear from you in order to deliver the very best evening that we can.

For those of you that couldn't make it, we covered topics ranging from DNA dinners to weight management to listening habits to personal goal tracking. A fantastically diverse scope, and it really lit up a lot of dark areas in my brain. I hope that the next meetup will be as successful, and that we can meet more of the group and exchange ideas and practices.

If you haven't already, please join the SingaporeQS Facebook group, where people have already begun sharing interesting tidbits from around the web:
https://www.facebook....­

And if you know anyone that you think has an overlapping interest with the QS group, I hope that you'll invite them to join our next meetup. As always, you can sign up for updates here:
http://www.meetup.com...­

Thanks and have a great week,
Ciaran