addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup tomorrow

Meetup tomorrow

Ciaran L.
ciaranlyons
Singapore, SG
Hello everybody,

To our new members, welcome! Hoping to meet you tomorrow at our meetup - Wednesday, 29th February at the Newton Circus offices on Cecil Street. If you haven't yet RSVP'd, you can do so here:
http://www.meetup.com...­

To the rest of you, the old-timers (: , thanks again for the great response and I'm sure you are looking forward to hearing about Dr. Steven Tucker's experiences at FutureMed as much as I am.

As before, we will have beer, wine and soft drinks at the meetup. We will have a tip-jar for the drinks to cover the air-con costs.

Now, SPECIAL REQUEST: do you have a handycam that you could bring to video the talk tomorrow? We had some technical hitches with batteries and capacity last time, so it would be good to have a backup. We have a mini-tripod that we can use. So any camera with decent battery that can hold an hour or so's video would eb awesome. Ping me at the email below if you can help out.

Great, look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Ciaran

ciaran.lyons@gmail.com
@crayonlions

p.s. we still have available seats, so invite a friend to the group, or just bring them along!