The Singapore Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › That was fun, let's do this again!

That was fun, let's do this again!

Ciaran L.
ciaranlyons
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
Hello Singapore QS!

Once again, I'm blown away by the response to this group and the diversity of the people joining. If you're new to the group (and let's face it, we're all new to the group) and you're not sure if you fit in, worry not - I think you're going to find a lot of shared interests here.

So last Wednesday was our second meetup and another amazing turnout. Thanks to Dr. Steven Tucker for sharing his experiences in FutureMed, and for inviting the other Singaporean attendees to our meet: Dr Florence Jennings and Chen Chee Yang - thank you all for being so generous with your time and your expertise.

If you couldn't make it, Dr. Tucker boiled down 8 days of near- and far-future thinking at FutureMed into an action-packed hour. Dinner conversation in the Lyons household had been dominated by the themes he raised since then, so watch out for the video from the talk - we'll get that online soon.

For those of you that made it, please send me your feedback, as we want to learn and improve upon these evenings so as to make them fun and worthwhile for you.

If you're not yet a member, check out the SingaporeQS Facebook group, where we're getting an interesting stream of links and videos: https://www.facebook....­

I'd like to have the next meetup in the last week of March or first week of April, so if you'd like to speak on any topic, let me know. And if you'd like to host the group and have space for around thirty guests, it might be fun to switch the location up.

Thanks all, and have a great week ahead,
Ciaran