add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Singapore Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › I have a question (or ten) for you...

I have a question (or ten) for you...

Ciaran L.
Singapore, SG
Hello SingaporeQS,

First - mea culpa. I owe you at least a mention of how our meetup went last week. Long story short - it was awesome. Three great talks, our first homegrown demo (and it worked!) and lots and lots of Q&A. Thanks again to everyone who made it, and for those of you that stood up in front of us all and spoke, kudos!

Now, a favour. I'm going to San Francisco next week and I want to share some stories from SingaporeQS with the Bay Area scene. Can you help me by filling out the following questionnaire? Whether you've been to every meetup or haven't made it to your first yet, your answers matter and will help shape our little group going forward. So please do lend me 5 to 10 minutes and help me with this survey:

Hopefully we'll have another meetup scheduled towards the end of this month. Look forward to seeing you then!

p.s. you know I love you, right? But MoodMapping UK just pushed us down into 20th place in terms of members, so let's spoil their day by adding some new people to the group! Know a friend who might like SingaporeQS? Invite them!

p.p.s. but fill out the survey first, yes? http://www.surveymonk...­