The Singapore Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › Thanks for coming to SingaporeQS 07!

Thanks for coming to SingaporeQS 07!

Ciaran L.
ciaranlyons
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
Hi everybody,

Thanks to everybody to made it down to the meetup tonight! I had a super-good time and it was great to do something a bit more casual and not have to worry about A/V problems :)

To all our members who attended their first meetup tonight, I hope it was a good introduction to how we QS over here, and thanks for all your questions and contributions!

I'll post up links and articles as I think of them, but if there's anything that was discussed that you'd like more details on, just ask in the Facebook group: https://www.facebook....­

And finally I hope you all made it home safely, without being washed into a storm drain or hit by lightning. My Facebook wall is alive with rain stories and photos.

If you weren't able to make it, sorry that we missed you, but hopefully we'll catch you next time. We talked a lot about new apps that are coming out that promise to help you make sense of all of your different streams of data, so if you have a bunch of data and you're not sure what to do with it, ping me and we'll find someone in the group who can help you out.

I mentioned it during the meetup, but I'd like to start a QS device lending library. I can offer a Lark as a loan for anyone that would like to do some simple sleep tracking. If you'd like to borrow it, or have a device that's not getting much use at home that you'd like to loan out, get in touch by email or on the FB group.

I've been saying this for a while, but I really want to do a sport performance Show & Tell for the next meetup, so if you have any sports-related data that you'd like to share and perhaps talk about for 5-10 minutes, do let me know. Or if you know any sporty-types that aren't yet QS members, have them join the group - I think they'd get a lot out of it.

Thanks again, all, and I'll be in touch again soon,
Ciaran