Single Friends in Central New Jersey Message Board › HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ted
user 12559651
Group Organizer
Hightstown, NJ
I wanted to take a few minutes of your time this morning to THANK all of you for an incredible year!

I woke up one morning early this year and decided it was time to do something that I had thought about doing for a long time…organize a Meetup Group! A few clicks later, I was in!

Then it was then time to decide what I wanted the group to be about…FRIENDS!

And have you all come through!!! It is great to see all of the friendships that have grown.

So as the NEW YEAR begins, resolve to do some of the easy things : SMILE more, LAUGH more, DANCE more, SING more, see a new BAND, WALK more (longer and faster), EXPLORE a new place…and most of all…MAKE A NEW FRIEND!

It is amazing…if you do some of those easy things, many things in your life start to take care of themselves

And “FRIEND” has become a popular word in 2012, as many of you have said that they are seeing and hearing it more and more, especially in the Meetup community…let’s keep the trend going bigger and better in 2013

Thanks to you for all that you have given me this year,  and BEST WISHES for a HAPPY and HEALTHY NEW YEAR!

Ted

I have also posted this on the discussion board if anyone would like to share New Year’s Greetings with the group

A former member
Post #: 1
This is an amazing group of people. I enjoy the Meet-Ups and look forward to doing more in 2013. I was so impressed at my very 1st Meetup, everyone was so welcoming and friendly in this group. A really fabulous group of people. I want to thank Ted, for investing so much of his time to this group. He is always finding new and exciting things to do. It is a very active group because of his efforts. Happy, Healthy and Fun 2013 to everyone. Karen
Audrey
user 59266412
Hightstown, NJ
Happy New Year to everyone. I love being with this group of friendly friends and hats off to our fearless leader, Ted, too! So Happy New Year, Happy Three Kings Day, and Best Wishes for the new year!!

See ya in 2013!

smile
Victor
user 8841564
Jobstown, NJ
Post #: 36
Thank you, Ted for wishing us all a happy new year. May you and the group also have a healthy and prosperous new year. Maybe I'll finally venture up into your area this year and meet up with the group for an event. Happy New Year to ALL! -Vic
Tom
user 8560716
Trenton, NJ
Post #: 10
I too wanted to thank Ted for all his hard work this past year making this such a great group of Friends. Thanks for your big heart, your welcoming and always friendly attitude, and the great generosity of your time spent finding new and interesting events and challenges for us, and always being a great, fearless, and never "lost" leader for your group(s). May you have many Happy and Healthy Days in the coming year and beyond!

Good wishes to all my friends in the group! Have a happy and safe Holiday!
Felicia
user 39769842
Princeton, NJ
Thank Ted for all your efforts..Happy New Year!!!!!
Carol P
user 14193319
Trenton, NJ
Post #: 2
Happy New Year Ted and the rest of the group. This is a wonderful organization and I am so glad you decided to start it up. I am looking forward to 2013's activities and meeting new friends. Cheers!!
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Ted. Have a great New year and safe, fun night.
Emile
Diane
user 15927671
Trenton, NJ
This group has been the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. Ted's positive attitude and pay it forward philosophy has been inspirational and contagious! I am very thankful for all of the wonderful new friends I have met through SF and SF2. Looking forward to many more adventures with the groups in 2013. Happy New Year to everyone!!! /D
ME
user 12989301
Kendall Park, NJ
Post #: 4
Happy New Year everyone! Cya all next year! smile